Senior Back-end Developer
Kaunas, Kaunas, LithuaniaIT
We, Orbio World, are eCommerce fanatics who love building D2C brands. You could even call us eCommerce experts, but you know - we think that 100M+ revenue a year is just the beginning.
Our Team of eCommerce and Marketing experts uses data-based strategies, innovative technologies, and global relationships to bring excellent brands to the market. We are always broadening our horizons and embracing initiatives to discover what we are capable of.
Our IT Team contributes a lot to the success of our brands while taking care of all complex functionalities in eCommerce websites, and other teams' inquiries. They work with trending technologies, hold high standards for code quality, and apply Agile development principles to our work. We are looking for a talented and motivated Back-end Developer who can hit the ground running and take our Digital area to the next level. 🚀
Wanna be one of us? If so:
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work on world-renowned products with top-notch technologies and tools;
- Deliver high-quality code solutions and make decisions on the architecture;
- Write clear, scalable, and tested code that creates actual business value;
- Share feedback with your peers;
- Understand the functionalities being developed, both from business and technical perspectives
- Participate in technical decisions by providing alternatives, specific opinions, as well as reasoning behind those
- Perform code reviews of other team members.
A BIT ABOUT THE PERKS:
Stay focused and productive by taking a day off on your Birthday, working 2 hours shorter on Fridays, and working from home 1 day each week plus extra 20 days during the whole year;
Sharpen your knives in CXL trainings, Coursera, Skillshare, Audible subscriptions, take a book from the office library or order a needed one from anywhere, use your personal training budget whenever you need to visit some conferences, hear out inspiring guests’ lectures and so on;
Refresh or even reset in various group sports activities and events which we’ll cover for you and the team that is going with you. Use prepaid psychotherapist sessions if you see a need for your mental health uplift and keep yourself safe with personal accident insurance;
Reconnect through FIFA matches, learning events, knowledge-sharing talks, various team building events, quarterly team retreats, or workation trips like the last one in Armenia;
By the way, sharing is caring and we love to share our success and use it to make an impact. Orbio Kids, charity auction, Orbio Academy, donations to UE, and Lithuanian communities - there are dozens of ways to make a change.
Salary. from 3300 - 5000 Eur/month (gross), depending on individual experience.
Our expectations for you:
- 5+ years in web technology-related positions;
- A creative and visionary thinker with the ability to translate - ideas into action;
- Understanding the business impact of emerging technologies;
- PHP experience (bonus points for Laravel);
- Understanding of OOP principles & good code design;
- Knowledge of REST API, SQL, and any ORM;
- Git versioning system is not new to you, and Linux sounds like home;
- Knowledge of Docker/Google Cloud/AWS server management is a huge plus.