Kaunas, Kaunas, LithuaniaFinances
When was the last time when you rolled your sleeves up and built a brand from scratch to millions of customers globally? Yup, we get it - it’s quite a rare thing!
On the other hand - we built a few last year. A few more in 2021’s. And in 2020’s as well. Join us and we’ll show you how!
We, Orbio World, are eCommerce fanatics who love building D2C brands. You could even call us eCommerce experts, but you know - we think that 100M+ revenue a year is just the beginning.
Our Accounting Team contributes a lot to the success of our brands while taking care of all complex accounting processes all around the world. And now we are looking for a highly experienced and knowledgeable Senior Accountant. A person who has hands-on experience in full-cycle accounting and deep knowledge of finances and business in general. 💶
Wanna join the team and make an impact in the global D2C industry?
IF SO, BE READY TO:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-day records of all financial transactions according to local and industry-specific accounting requirements;
- Be responsible for the accounts receivable and accounts payable accounting, inventory monitoring;
- Perform compliant tax reporting and accounting;
- Prepare monthly and annual accounting reports for local authorities and management;
- Coordinate with the accounting team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines;
- Coordinate communication and preparation of requested documents to auditors, outsourced accountants, tax advisors, and other 3rd parties;
- Monitor, review, and recommend changes to existing accounting policies and procedures;
- Assist with the setup of companies and accounting policies.
A BIT ABOUT THE PERKS:
Stay focused and productive by taking a day off on your Birthday, working 2 hours shorter on Fridays, and working from home 1 day each week plus extra 20 days during the whole year;
Sharpen your knives in CXL trainings, Coursera, Skillshare, Audible subscriptions, take a book from the office library or order a needed one from anywhere, use your personal training budget whenever you need to visit some conferences, hear out inspiring guests’ lectures and so on;
Refresh or even reset in various group sports activities and events which we’ll cover for you and the team that is going with you. Use prepaid psychotherapist sessions if you see a need for your mental health uplift and keep yourself safe with personal accident insurance;
Reconnect through FIFA matches, learning events, knowledge-sharing talks, various team building events, quarterly team retreats, or workation trips like the last one in Armenia;
By the way, sharing is caring and we love to share our success and use it to make an impact. Orbio Kids, charity auction, Orbio Academy, donations to UE, and Lithuanian communities - there are dozens of ways to make a change.
Salary. 3000 - 4200 Eur/month (gross), depending on individual experience.
Higher degree in accounting or equivalent;
At least 3 years of experience in accounting/audit;
Experience in keeping complete accounting - from the compilation of primary documents to the preparation of financial statements;
Excellent MS Excel skills;
Good English skills, both written and spoken;
In-depth knowledge of Lithuanian accounting standards; laws, regulations, and taxes, familiarity with international accounting standards would be considered an advantage.