E-Commerce (COD) Growth Strategist
Kaunas, Kaunas, LithuaniaBD
We, Orbio World, are eCommerce fanatics who love building D2C brands. You could even call us eCommerce experts, but you know - we think that 100M+ revenue a year is just the beginning.
Our Business Development Team aims to encourage our customers to be as passionate and satisfied with our products as we are.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled Cash On Delivery Growth Strategist to work with new, but highly emerging payment method, and ensure its success all around the globe.
Wanna be one of us?
IF SO, BE READY TO:
- Develop and implement business strategies for eCommerce focusing on Cash on Delivery (COD) payment method;
- Research and analyze the market, competition, and customer behavior to identify new opportunities and trends;
- Find new partners and negotiate contracts to open new markets, drive traffic and revenue growth;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners to support growth and profitability goals;
- Work with cross-functional teams, including marketing, operations, and finance, to develop and execute initiatives to improve customer experience, and optimize pricing and promotion strategies;
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in eCommerce and payments, and apply insights to drive business growth.
Stay focused and productive by taking a day off on your Birthday, working 2 hours shorter on Fridays, and working from home 1 day each week plus extra 20 days during the whole year;
Sharpen your knives in CXL trainings, Coursera, Skillshare, Audible subscriptions, take a book from the office library or order a needed one from anywhere, use your personal training budget whenever you need to visit some conferences, hear out inspiring guests’ lectures and so on;
Refresh or even reset in various group sports activities and events which we’ll cover for you and the team that is going with you. Use prepaid psychotherapist sessions if you see a need for your mental health uplift and keep yourself safe with personal accident insurance;
Reconnect through FIFA matches, learning events, knowledge-sharing talks, various team-building events, quarterly team retreats, or workation trips like the last one in Armenia;
By the way, sharing is caring and we love to share our success and use it to make an impact. Orbio Kids, charity auction, Orbio Academy, donations to UE, and Lithuanian communities - there are dozens of ways to make a change.
Salary. from 2500 Eur/month (gross), depending on individual experience.
At least 2 years of experience in sales, negotiations, e-commerce or business development field;
Proven experience in developing new partnerships and conducting market research;
Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and identify areas for improvement;
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with all teams;
Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
Affinity or experience within e-commerce;
Fluent in English (additional languages are a plus).