Kaunas, Kaunas, LithuaniaMarketing
When was the last time when you rolled your sleeves up and built a brand from scratch to millions of customers globally? Yup, we get it - it’s quite a rare thing!
On the other hand - we built a few last year. A few more in 2020. And in 2021 as well. Wanna know how? Join us and we’ll show you! Orbio World is a bunch of eCommerce fanatics who love building D2C brands. You could even call us eCommerce experts, but you know - we think that 150M+ revenue a year is just the beginning.
Our Content Team is currently in search of a Content Manager to elevate our brands through compelling, engaging and strategic content. If you have a proven track record in e-commerce content creation, content management and performance marketing, we’d love to hear from you. Interested to hop on to this opportunity?
If so, then get ready to:
- Craft compelling advertorials that would blend promotional content with valuable information, maximizing impact on our platforms;
- Develop and execute a content strategy that aligns with our company goals, drive brand visibility and engagement;
- Manage outsourced writers, provide guidance and constructive feedback to ensure the creation of high quality content;
- Brief and manage the partnering writers to create various types of persuasive texts: e-shop product page copies, advertorials, email copies, Amazon product page copies, headlines, slogans, and articles;
- Utilize analytics tools to track and analyze the performance of content, optimize strategies to enhance user engagement and conversion rates;
- Collaborate with media buyers, designers, developers and other cross-functional teams.
A bit about the perks:
Stay focused and productive by taking a day off on your Birthday, working 2 hours shorter on Fridays, and working from home 1 day each week plus extra 20 days during the whole year;
Sharpen your knives in CXL trainings, Coursera, Skillshare, Audible subscriptions, take a book from the office library or order a needed one from anywhere, use your personal training budget whenever you need to visit some conferences, hear out inspiring guests’ lectures and so on;
Refresh or even reset in various group sports activities and events which we’ll cover for you and the team that is going with you. Use prepaid psychotherapist sessions if you see a need for your mental health uplift and keep yourself safe with personal accident insurance;
Reconnect through FIFA matches, learning events, knowledge-sharing talks, various team-building events, quarterly team retreats, or workation trips like the last one in Turkey;
By the way, sharing is caring and we love to share our success and use it to make an impact. Orbio Kids, charity auction, Orbio Academy, donations to UA, and Lithuanian communities - there are dozens of ways to make a change;
Salary. From 2000 to 3000 Eur/month (Gross), depending on individual experience and qualifications.
Our expectations for you:
At least 2 years of hands-on experience in creating content for e-commerce platforms with a proven track record of improving product visibility and driving sales;
Ability to manage outsourced creatives, ensuring consistent and high quality output;
Experience in using data-driven insights to optimize content strategies, improve user experience and achieve business goals;
Strong collaboration skills, with the ability to work seamlessly with cross-functional teams;
Familiarity with e-commerce platforms, content management systems and analytical tools.